- Planners provide access to special pricing.- Planners negotiate on your behalf to get you the specialized services and care that you need.
- Save time. The average person spends 200-500 hours planning an event.
- Planners have already worked with vendors and know who is reliable and who will come through for you on your special day.
- When unexpected challenges pop up on the day of your event, they do not become your problem and they are handled behind the scenes.
- Hiring a planner allows you to be in the moment all the time.
My name is Rachel Curtis and I’ve been planning events since 2016. I started out planning multi-day corporate events and weddings. I have a Bachelor of Science in Human Services and Deaf Studies. I love Sign Language and used to be an interpreter many years ago. I love meeting new people and making them feel at home. I love ensuring that a great plan comes together. In my free time, I enjoy running with my dog, healthy meals, baking, playing board games, and throwing the football with my husband and my two boys. I love to travel to the beach, or the mountains and will travel to any nearby location to ensure that your special occasion exceeds your expectations.
I am JoEllen Darcey. I studied Communications and Professional Writing at Cortland College in New York before coming to Charlotte twelve years ago. I have many years of experience in customer service and will ensure you are perfectly satisfied with the end results of your experience with Elegant Insight Events. I enjoy working out, reading, being with friends, and visiting the Outer Banks with my husband and two energetic boys.